Sunday, February 07, 2010

writing progress, January 31-February 6

The week focused on my freelance work, but I did consistently write at least one page (250 words) per day, for a total of 1,957 words on the new project (M) over the week, and 37 words on a short story.

Again, background reading for Sundered Sword.

Squeezed in a quick crit for a friend on a short story and discussed cues for POV.

Only one submission sent out. That put me, for 24 very sweet hours, in the position of having all of my short stories out to market at once. Two short stories and two poems rejected.

More freelancing to start this coming week, and Boskone's at the end of the week, but I'm hoping to maintain at least the page a day on M.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The words surely do mount up when you manage to write a little every day!