Sunday, March 14, 2010

writing progress, March 7-13

I see I forgot to post my writing progress last week. I'm not going to do it now.

Another week with a fair bit of freelance work, but I did manage to write at least a page on M 6 days out of 7 (1,947 words for the week) and a small bit on Jim Bob 3 days of the week (347 words). Thinking of perhaps setting Jim Bob aside while I'm focusing on getting other novels edited and out the door.

Heard back on the partial mystery submission. They want to see the full. In an ideal world, I would have sent it out the next day, but I'm doing another pass through to polish and catch the little errors that I haven't yet. It'll go out either Monday or Tuesday of this week.

One short story rejection this week. I'm starting to have inventory again that should go back out, but I need to focus on the novel and the freelancing (and a long overdue crit!), so that may not happen this week.

Went to the GSHW meeting. Learned a lot, had fun talking with other writers.

Overall, a decent week, though I do need to attend to that crit and the subs.

No comments: