Tuesday, July 07, 2009

2009 goals update

Okay, I'm a bit behind on the "six month" update. I listed my goals for the year on December 31, and I'm doing pretty good so far.

I have:
  • edited one novel and sent it off for crits
  • submitted one novella (today)
  • finished writing and editing one novelette and sent it off for crit
  • reoutlined my 2007 NaNo (which will probably be my second novel edited for the year)


Still on the agenda:
  • second novel edited
  • one novel out to agents
  • novelette submitted
  • new novel for NaNo 2009


I'm hoping to send out the novelette soon, and then there's family vacation. A good reward for good progress!

2 comments:

Maripat said...

This looks really good, Erin. Here's hoping the second half the year goes to plan.

Unknown said...

Very impressive! Keep it up :)